Friday, 5 February 2010

crafty calendar challenges DT card




It's that time again....the first Friday of the month and time for another Crafty Calendar Challenge! This time the theme is Love and friendship with the added option of hearts.
I'm sponsoring the challenge this month and the prize is two of my stamps which you can see on the challenge blog, so have a look and upload a card !
Now with Valentines Day coming up soon I really had to make a card for my husband.
I've used two of the stamps from my own range (Jonny and Andrea) along with Papermania Blueberry Hill paper.

I'm working on getting some digi images ready at the moment so keep an eye on my blog!
See you soon, Ruth

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth,
    What a beautifully romantic card. I love the papers and colours and the image is so sweet.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with this card. Beautiful. Elaine

    ReplyDelete