Saturday, 9 January 2010

Orchid


After seeing some gorgeous black and white cards lately (especially Christine's DT card) I wanted to try one of my own. I had already coloured one of my orchid stamps over the holidays and it was ideal to use with the sketch at Truly Scrumptious. The optional extra was using the colours black, green and pink.

I've used this Orchid stamp from my A Passion for Stamps range
All prices can be seen in the sidebar and all you have to do is send me an email with the order.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Ruth. Your card is simply stunning. What a great image and I just love the black and white.
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, it is very kind of you.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ruth, your card is beautiful!!!!! I love the image, your coloring is fabby... WOW!!!! Happy sunday...I love the stamps...Hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth,
    This is awesome. What a beautiful card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete