Saturday, 12 December 2009

Guest DT for Allsorts challenge and Christmas kitten

This is my Guest card for the Allsorts challenge where the theme this week is "pearls and swirls" . I am having a break from the mountain of Christmas cards with this one.
I used my "Andrea" stamp which you can find in the sidebar.
The papers are Basic Grey( Red Riding Hood ) and Making memories (Pearl swirl I Do)



The next card in the post doesn't fit with any challenges that I'm aware of but I wanted to include it here as it shows my kitten stamp used on a Christmas card.
This kitten is very adaptable and can be decoupaged to sit beside almost anything...



I'm getting myself ready to release some more of my designs as digi stamps in the New Year so if you keep an eye on this blog or become a follower of A Passion for Stamps you will be able to see them once they are ready.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Ruth

    I really adore your card and as you say a nice change from Christmas cards.

    Thank you for being a Guest Designer for my theme week at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really missed visiting your blog Ruth and checking out your stunning creations..... these two really are beauties and your images look divine ;o) Congrats on your guest DT spot too!!
    Hugs Tara xx
    PS. I've lost your addy (again) so could you please email it to me, ta muchly xx

    ReplyDelete