Saturday, 19 September 2009

Jonny and Andrea at Christmas



I got some gorgeous Basic Grey papers today from Martine and couldn't wait to use them for the Basic Grey challenge.The requirements are the use of Basic Grey paper and embossing.I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.
It fits in with the Allsorts challenge where they want "snowflakes in September".
I have used "Andrea" and "Jonny" from my own stamp range A Passion for Stamps and coloured them with Promarkers.This time I've added leggings and a couple of bracelets along with a scarf to the Andrea stamp for a change..

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth,
    What a classy card. I love the colours you have used and that couple are done so well.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and colours. You have done well to enter into all these challenges. Good luck. Elaine

    ReplyDelete