Wednesday, 16 September 2009




I've used the "Orchid" stamp from my newly released A Passion for Stamps range and you can find the details in my sidebar.
I coloured it with Promarkers and used Glossy accents to highlight the stripe on the plant pot.
The papers are Core d'inations (Cuttlebugged) and Jesse Edwards Boutique. The beautiful turquoise flower and the pin were sent to me by Tara and the gems are from my stash.
I've used the Martha Stewart doily border punch on the corners of the image again as I love the lacy effect.

5 comments:

  1. Great colour scheme. This stamp takes on a new look every time you use it. I just love it. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth,
    What a beautiful card. I love the colours the image and the Martha Stewart punch really sets of the image mounting. The papers are gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful card love the colours Ruth. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and i love the idea of using the border punch for corners too tfs
    Bea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, great colours and layout

    ReplyDelete