Saturday, 15 August 2009

New Designer!!


I'm really delighted to say that Erin has very kindly agreed to become Designer for A Passion for Stamps!!!
I've been a follower of Erin's blog and watched her wonderful creations on Docrafts for quite a while now so I'm really chuffed to have her on board. I wanted to have someone who could make the best possible cards with the stamps , so here she is...
She is very enthusiastic about card making and has a great chatty style in her blog which really appeals to me.
Erin has created a beauty for her first card using my new Bunny Bathtime stamp. I will be posting all her beautiful cards on my blog and look forward to seeing what she makes next.....

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card!! Love everything about it!!

    I've signed on as a follower and invite you to visit my blog.

    ~Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet image and delightful card and congratulations
    Bea x

    ReplyDelete